Monday, June 8, 2020

Essence: Under Water Love


Essence: Under Water Love
Blackened teal with texture

"Under Water Love" is from an old collection called "Aquatic". I can't remember where I bought it or when I bought it but I think it was all the way back in 2014.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. I used two coats today but one coat would have been enough. The drying time is slower than average, which wasn't uncommon for textures made at that time. Especially the second coat took ages to dry.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ShopAnts XL-008" and I stamped with a green metallic polish from El Corazón called "f-03". It has also got a name but it's stated in Russian on the bottle, so I can't read that. I also applied a layer of topcoat.

This is the final result photographed in the sun.  

Essence: Under Water Love
Essence: Under Water Love

Here's the same thing under a lamp.

Essence: Under Water Love
Essence: Under Water Love

This is "Under Water Love" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Essence: Under Water Love
Essence: Under Water Love

Here's the stuff I used tooday.


"Under Water Love" is a really lovely colour. The textured finish is pleasant and one single coat of topcoat smoothes the surface out completely.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slower than average
Finish: Textured with shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, slow drying time
Buy again: No, I'm no longer a big fan of blackened polishes

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, I like these sorta polishes and nicely stamped too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot, this is the kind of nail polish that I could wear also without any stamping or free-hand nail art on! :-)

    ReplyDelete