Friday, December 11, 2020

Christmas nails, 11th of December

What's a Christmas calendar of manicures without a set of Christmas sweater nails? I love Christmas sweaters and I usually buy a new one every year. When I say "new one" I mean new to me - I also sometimes buy them second hand. Preloved clothes are great clothes.

So Christmas sweaters on the nails it is. I decided to make them both holographic and green.

Look at how they sparkle in the sun.

Christmas nails

The green holo is Different Dimension's "Nice" from from 2017. I used two coats of "Nice" for full coverage. It's a great polish!

The stamping design is from the stamping plate "Celebration BBX-L008" and I stamped with a mint green stamping polish from El Corazón called "st-matte-107".


Christmas nails

I love these, I'd definitely wear a sweater like this.


Christmas nails

Here's the stuff I used.


 

Do you like Christmas sweaters? If you do I'd love to hear what colour your favourite Christmas sweater is. Mine's red :D

6 comments:

  1. Nice, especially I love the green base :) I owe only 1 X-mas sweater and it's dark green :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great :-D I'd happily wear it!

    I have one Christmas sweater, it is black and has the Atari logo on it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely YES! :-) But, you knew that I would like this, because I created a very similar manicure and you saw it on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete