Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Polished For Days: Sea Gems

Polished For Days: Sea Gems
A pink base with a rainbow of seagrass inspired iridescent shifting flakes and holographic flakes.


The theme for the "For The Love Of Polish"-box for July 2020 was Sea Glass.

The formula is quite thin and I used three coats for my nails today. The drying time was really good.

The floral stamp is from the Moyou London's stamping plate "Mother Nature Collection-16". I stamped with a no name dark purple stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

Here's the final design. 

Polished For Days: Sea Gems
Polished For Days: Sea Gems


I think this floral stamp is super pretty. 


Polished For Days: Sea Gems
Polished For Days: Sea Gems

Here's "Sea Gems" alone; three coats and no topcoat. This polish is as close to my skin colour as they get. I couldn't wear this on its own. 

Polished For Days: Sea Gems
Polished For Days: Sea Gems

Here are the three things I used for my manicure today. 

Here are links to the two other polishes in the July 2020 box:

Anchor & Heart “Salt Water Treasure”: A sea foam green crelly with blue/green/purple shifting shimmer, and delicate pink, green, and purple flakies.

Pahlish “Adrift”: A bright cornflower blue with a mix of green and violet/blue aurora flakes.


"Sea Gems" is pretty but it's not my colour. I like the mix of flakies in it though.



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crelly with flakies
Overall impression: Very "work friendly" polish, the mix of flakies is pretty

Buy again: No

4 comments: