Saturday, December 12, 2020

Christmas nails, 12th of December

12th of December! We're now half way through my 2020 Christmas calendar of manicures. Today I decided to make sweet nails, candy cane sweet!

So we're back to red and white, classic colours of Christmas, take a look:

Christmas nails, Sally Hansen's "Red-y, Set, Run"
Sally Hansen "Red-y, Set, Run"

The polish I'm wearing is Sally Hansen's "Red-y, Set, Run". I used two coats for full opacity. It's a really gorgeous red!

The stamping design is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Christmas Collection-03" and I stamped with a plain white stamping polish from El Corazón called "White".


Christmas nails, Sally Hansen's "Red-y, Set, Run"
Sally Hansen "Red-y, Set, Run"

I think these are cute.

Christmas nails, Sally Hansen's "Red-y, Set, Run"
Sally Hansen "Red-y, Set, Run"

Here's the stuff I used.



I think these are great. And I love peppermint candy! How about you, what's your favourite Christmas candy?

4 comments:

  1. Amazing nails! I am actually eating a candy cane just now :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, candy cane manicure is always a "must-do" when it comes to Christmas! :-) Also I made it, it will be published one of these days :-)

    ReplyDelete