Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Christmas nails, 16th of December

We are now two thirds into my Christmas Calendar of manicures. Only 8 more days to go before it's all over until next year.

Today I decided that it was time for another snowman along with a heart and some glittery nail tips. Take a look:

Christmas nails

I used these polishes:

Red: OPI "The Thrill Of Brazil". I used two easy coats as my base colour.

White: Golden Rose #76. I used three coats as the base colour for my ring finger and my middle finger.

Black: OPI "Never Have Too Mani Friends"

Orange (for the nose): El Corazon Stamping polish "Pumpkin"

Red (for stamping the heart): El Corazon stamping polish "Red"

Glitter: Essie "Pinking About You"

Stamping plate: "Born Pretty Artist-L008"

Christmas nails

This last picture is taken under a lamp. I seriously like the outcome of my efforts.

Christmas nails


Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used.
 


I am seriously liking these!

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely, I enjoy seeing all the Christmas manicures on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really enjoy making them, so that's great :)

      Delete
  2. That looks amazing, I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete