Thursday, December 3, 2020

Christmas nails, 3rd of December

I love most colours, but the true colours of Christmas to me are red, green and gold. That means that I can't have an entire Christmas calendar of nails without featuring red, gold and green nails.

I made a dotticure on the white nail and attached a "Merry and Bright"-sticker on the middle nail. I left the red and green nails as they were.

Here's today's Christmas nails:

 

Christmas nails

The green glitter polish is Layla's CE79. I used two coats of this.

The golden shimmer is Leighton Denny's "Golden Girl". I used three coats. Two would have been sufficient.

The red is A England's "Perceval". I used two coats. One would have been enough.

The white is Golden Rose's #76. I used three coats for full opacity.

Christmas nails

I love this!

Christmas nails

Here are all the polishes I used today.


A England Perceval, Golden Rose #76, Leighton Denny Golden Girl, Layla CE79

A England Perceval, Golden Rose #76, Leighton Denny Golden Girl, Layla CE79


Happy third of December.



 

4 comments:

  1. This one is fab. Agreed Christmas colours are red, green and gold to me too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the combination of colours is perfect and this is a very "Christmas"-y manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete