Friday, December 18, 2020

Christmas nails, 18th of December

18th of December - three fourths of the way to Christmas. It's fun to make an entire Christmas Calendar of Christmas/Winter manicures. One each day December.

Today's nails are purple and white with a dash of baby blue. The stamping design is a Christmas train. The glitter is a mix of white and blue glitters and hexagons.


Look at how they turned out. This photo is taken with flash.

Christmas nails

I used these things:

Purple holo: Color Club "Eternal Beauty". I used two coats as my base colour.

Glitter: Sally Hansen Luxe Lace "Crochet". I used one coat over the purple holo.

Stamping plate: "BeautyBigBang XL-033"

Stamping polish: El Corazón "White"

This photo is taken in daylight, no sun.

Christmas nails

I like these a lot.

Christmas nails

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used.


I like the colours I used today; I think the little dash of blue glitter works perfectly.

6 comments:

  1. That does look super amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I of course love purple any time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and cute, I love this pattern and you know that I used it for one of my manicures! :-) I love also the base colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do remember that, it was a super cute manicure you did :)

      Delete