Thursday, December 17, 2020

Christmas nails, 17th of December

Today's nails are snowflake nails. The background is a silver holo with a silver/holo glitter on top.

Look at how pretty they are:


Christmas nails

I used these polishes:

Silver holo: Essence "We Will Spock You". I used three coats as my base colour.

Glitter: NYX Girls "Spot Light". I used one coat over the silver holo.

Stamping plate: "Nicole Diary-002"

Stamping polish: KADS C10


Christmas nails

I think these is just perfect winter nails.


Winter nails

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used.



Do you also like snowflake manicures? :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The weather isn't like that here just yet though :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely very, very pretty! I can say that I adore snowflakes and every year I have to make at least 2-3 snowflake manicures :-) And, here where I live it almost never snows...! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while since "real" snow here as well, but I also love snowflakes on the nails, just like you :)

      Delete