Saturday, December 19, 2020

Christmas nails, 19th of December

Can water marble nails be Christmas nails? Oh yes they can. I'll admit that these are the first water marble Christmas nails I've ever done, but I honestly think that they won't be the last.

I made them red, green and white - with a little dash of gold and holo microglitter as well.


Take a look at how they turned out.


Christmas nails

I used these things:

White for base, under the marble: Golden Rose #76. I used two coats as my base colour.

Red: OPI "The Thrill Of Brazil"

Green: Kiko Denim #463 "Evasion Lawn Green"

White for water marbling: China Glaze "White On White"

Holo glitter topper: China Glaze "Fairy Dust"

Golden stickers from Aliexpress

Christmas nails

I love these!

Christmas nails

China Glaze's "White On White" always works for me when I water marble. I was happy to find a red and a green that worked as well.

4 comments:

  1. That has turned out amazing. Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so now I definitely envy you!!! (in a positive sense, of course!) I am "in war" with water marble, I think that I will never get a decent water marble... :-( Whenever I tried to do it, it turned out to be a disaster... :-(
    So, this looks perfect to me, really beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, it took me years to crack the code to water marbling, and I still have a lot to learn.
      And thank you, I must admit that I'm really liking these ♥

      Delete