Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Catrice ~ C01 Rose Quartz



Catrice ~ C01 Rose Quartz
Rose and holographic microglitter

Rose Quartz is a part of Catrice’s “Dazzle Nail Lacquer” collection. I’ll link to the two others in the collection in the end of this post.

I layered Rose Quartz over OPI’s “Two-timing the Zones”, which is a pink crème. The two white stripes underneath the glitter is an Essence polish called “Don’t be too shy to shine”.

There’s one layer of glitter over it all. I haven’t tried to make “Rose Quartz” opaque on its own, but I think you could do it in two or maybe three coats.

This is my final manicure including a layer of topcoat over it all.


It’s a really nice and useful glitter.


These are the three polishes I used for my manicure.


Here are links to the other two glitters in the “Dazzle Nail Lacquer” collection:



Number of coats: 1 over a crème
Drying time: Average
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great glitter
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: