Saturday, February 24, 2018

Kiko Holographic ~ 05 Starry Blue



Kiko Holographic ~ 05 Starry Blue
Blue holo

This is the third last polish in my Kiko Holographics series. There are six polishes in the collection and I have already shown you the first four. There’s a link to the rest of the collection at the bottom of this post.

The formula and the coverage is really good; I used two coats for full opacity and didn’t experience any problems with the application. I actually think I could have got away with one single coat here, the blue is really opaque! The drying time is good.

The stamp I used is from the plate BP-L061 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “First Kiss”. The stamping design covered way more of the blue than I had imagined! I made 3-4 white dots in the middle of each stamp.

This is the final manicure including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Kiko Holographic ~ 05 Starry Blue

Here’s the same thing in my lightbox. I like these colours together!

Kiko Holographic ~ 05 Starry Blue

And here’s “05 Starry Blue” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Kiko Holographic ~ 05 Starry Blue

This is the stuff I used for my manicure. I forgot to add the white polish I used for the dots. It was El Corazón’s Number 418/1.


This is such a lovely blue, I really like it!

Here are the links to the other holographic polishes in the collection:



Number of coats: 2 but one is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage, nice colour!
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. In this series this is my favourite so far. Love the stamping. looks like firewrorks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I think my favourite is the purple with this one coming up as number two :)

      Delete
  2. What a great stamping and I like a lot the colour combination!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice holographic blue, I like it! :-) Interesting combination of colours for stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I like it when it's not too predictable :)

      Delete