Sunday, February 25, 2018

Kiko Holographic ~ 06 Graphite



Kiko Holographic ~ 06 Graphite
Charcoal grey holo

Here’s the second last of six polishes in the Kiko Holographics series. There’s a link to the other five in the collection at the bottom of this post.

The formula and the coverage is really good; I used two coats for full opacity and didn’t experience any problems with the application. The drying time is good.

I don’t wear grey polishes very often. There’s a thing that I really like to do when I wear grey, and that is to wear it with black and white! I considered double stamping with black and white because that usually looks really nice. I changed my mind last minute though, mostly because I wanted to keep my manicure really simple. I ended up making one white and one black stripe on each nail.

This is the final manicure including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.


Here’s the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun. I actually quite like the effect of holo in the grey.


And here’s “06 Graphite” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.


Here are the three polishes I used for my manicure.

Kiko 06 Graphite, OPI: Angel with a Leadfoot & Never Have Too Mani Friends!

This isn’t my favourite of the collection and I mostly bought it to have the entire collection – something I rarely do nowadays. I do like it though; I think it’s a really nice finish.

Here are the links to the other holographic polishes in the collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: A pretty grey, nice finish
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. Although I bought only two (Silver and Golden Lavender) I like all the Kiko Holographic series! This is a really pretty grey and I agree with you that it's nice to wear it with something black or white on, free-hand nail art or stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's not very often I buy an entire collection nowadays but I decided that I needed all of these :)

      Delete
  2. Really beautiful and I love the simple nail art you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks nice, nicer than in a store and now I regret I didn`t buy it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's exactly how I did not want to feel :D

      Delete