Friday, February 2, 2018

El Corazón ~ 423/906 Frech Jaquard



El Corazón ~ 423/906 Frech Jaquard
Rosy red with silver metallic shimmer

Today’s manicure is just a quick one – and I obviously didn’t know where it was going before it was too late :D

423/906 is a lovely metallic shimmer from the French Jacquard collection from 2017. It’s a true one coater, no dragging or bald/thin spots at all. I used two coats anyway but the second coat didn’t make any difference at all. The drying time was average.

I put a flower sticker on two of the nails but didn’t want to add stickers to all the nails. So I started out with an outline of silver dots on my middle finger. I should have stopped after the first “row” but I didn’t. I made a row of dark red dots on the inside of the “arch” of silver dots, and then another row of silver dots and so on until the nail was full of dots. Then I made two dotted flowers on my pointer.

The silver I used was Rival de Loop’s “Lost in Space”.
The dark red I used was Debby’s #27 I got from my boyfriend as an advent present.

This is the final manicure including topcoat:

El Corazón ~ 423/906 Frech Jaquard

This is 423/906 on its own. I wear two coats here but one would have been enough.

El Corazón ~ 423/906 Frech Jaquard
El Corazón ~ 423/906 Frech Jaquard

Here are the three polishes I used.


I wasn’t particularly happy with this manicure but I love the base colour. It’s a really lovely finish and one coaters are always a hit :D


Number of coats: 2 but 1 would have been enough
Drying time: Average
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great finish!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: