Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Kiko Holographic ~ 01 Silver



Kiko Holographic ~ 01 Silver
Silver holo

I bought the entire collection of Kiko’s holographic polishes. There are six in the collection and I am going to show them to you over the next days.

I start out with number 01 Silver. It’s silver, like the name suggests :D
The first coat comes out a bit sheer, but the polish builds up to desired opacity after coat number two. The drying time is good.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate JQ-L05 and I stamped with a pink and a blue stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. I love stamping gradients!

This is the final manicure including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Kiko Holographic ~ 01 Silver

Here’s the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun. (I miss the sun!)

Kiko Holographic ~ 01 Silver

And here’s “01 Silver” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Kiko Holographic ~ 01 Silver

These are the things I used for my manicure.



Here are the links to the other holographic polishes in the collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: I love the depth of this
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: