Thursday, February 22, 2018

Kiko Holographic ~ 02 Golden Champagne



Kiko Holographic ~ 02 Golden Champagne
Soft golden holo

Like I wrote yesterday: I bought the entire collection of Kiko’s holographic polishes. There are six in the collection and I am going to show them to you over the next days. Today I’m going to show you the second one in the collection, and there’s a link to the rest of the collection at the bottom of this post.

The formula and the coverage is really good; I used two coats for full opacity and didn’t experience any problems with the application. The drying time is good.

The orange dots is made with Sephora’s Formula X: “Magma” and the French lily is from Aliexpress I think.

This is the final manicure including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Kiko Holographic ~ 02 Golden Champagne

Here’s the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun.

Kiko Holographic ~ 02 Golden Champagne

And here’s “02 Golden Champagne” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Kiko Holographic ~ 02 Golden Champagne

Here are the two polishes I used for my manicure.

Kiko Holographic ~ 02 Golden Champagne and Sephora Formula X: “Magma”

I am usually more into silver polishes than golden ones, but this one really suits me. I love the tone and the softness of the shade.

Here are the links to the other holographic polishes in the collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: This is a really spectacular gold!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful polish aswell. I bought all of the Kiko holos when I was in Italy but this one I know that I haven't used yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not very often I buy an entire collection anymore but I decided that I didn't want to miss any of these :)

      Delete