Monday, February 19, 2018

Catrice ~ C03 Amethyst



Catrice ~ C03 Amethyst
Lavender, purple and holographic microglitter

Amethyst is a part of Catrice’s “Dazzle Nail Lacquer” collection. I showed you C02 Gem of Stones yesterday. Click here to see that one in action! :D

I used Amethyst on its own today. I used two layers for my mani. It covered in two coats in medium “thickness”. Thin layers may require three coats, at least if you don’t want any glimpse of nail peeking through. I had really cold hands so the drying time was relatively slow.

The stamp I used is from Moyra’s stamping plate 53 – Textures. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Restless Night”, a lovely dark purple shimmery polish.

Here’s the final manicure including a layer of topcoat.

 Catrice ~ C03 Amethyst

This is two coats of Amethyst + a layer of topcoat. The glitter dries up completely flat and it is not topcoat thirsty. It can be used alone, like I do here, or as a topper over a variety of colours. I can’t wait to try that too!

 Catrice ~ C03 Amethyst

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used. I love those two swirly designs in the bottom of the picture. It’s the one on the right I used today.

 Catrice ~ C03 Amethyst

Amethyst is a great gem of a glitter polish. Limited edition – and probably no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Relatively slow
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great glitter
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: