Friday, February 23, 2018

Kiko Holographic ~ 03 Blush Rose



Kiko Holographic ~ 03 Blush Rose
Soft rosy holo

Here’s the third post in my Kiko Holographics series. There are six in the collection and I am going to show them to you over the next days. Today I’m going to show you the third one in the collection, and there’s a link to the rest of the collection at the bottom of this post.

The formula and the coverage is really good; I used two coats for full opacity and didn’t experience any problems with the application. The drying time is good.

I am really quite surprised over how much I like this nude-ish rosy polish. I usually like my polishes to be in your face, but this one looks so sweet on my nails. I dig it!

The flowers and the bow is from a big box full of colourful nail decorations from evilbay.

This is the final manicure including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Kiko Holographic ~ 03 Blush Rose

Here’s the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun. Doesn’t this look really cute on my nails?

Kiko Holographic ~ 03 Blush Rose

And here’s “03 Blush Rose” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Kiko Holographic ~ 03 Blush Rose


I am so impressed with this polish. I’ll go as far as to say that if I was being asked to choose one nude polish to wear and I could only wear that, it would be this one. Impressive, right?

Here are the links to the other holographic polishes in the collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Wow, what a sweet nude-y rosy polish!
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: