Friday, October 4, 2019

Bee's Knees Lacquer ~ Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!


Bee's Knees Lacquer ~ Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!
Hunter green polish with opalescent shimmer and full of red, gold, orange, green, blue, and purple iridescent flakes

"Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!" was part of The Polish Pickup from May 2018. The theme was the 1990's and this polish was inspired by The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I used two coats for my nails today and was happy with that. When I looked at my pictures afterwards I can see that my camera would have appreciated a third coat, but in real life it looked fine.

I made two purple stripes across each nails with Finger Paints' "Wild Bikini" and placed a star by the base of each nail. I topped it all with topcoat and this is the final result.

Bee's Knees Lacquer ~ Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!

I quite like the mix of colours and effects here.

Bee's Knees Lacquer ~ Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!

This is "Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!" alone, two coats. Like I said, the camera notices irregularities that isn't seen by the naked eye.

Bee's Knees Lacquer ~ Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!
Bee's Knees Lacquer ~ Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!

This is the stuff I used today.


"Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!" is my first (and only) polish from Bee's Knees Lacquer, but I doubt that it's the last. It is a really nice polish. It was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2 (but I should have worn 3 for the camera)
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer and flakies
Overall impression: Great effect!
Buy again: Yes

3 comments:

  1. It is a stunning fancy green polish. Haha the Turtles are cool. Final mani looks good with purple :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adults can also dress up as ninja warriors. If your a bit out of shape and want to have fun sword fighting and playing with your kids then a ninja costume is the perfect costume for you. One type of ninja that you don't have to cover your face is a karate ninja. Ninja Revolution

    ReplyDelete