Monday, October 21, 2019

Models Own ~ Red Carpet


Models Own ~ Red Carpet
Red crelly with microglitter

I absolutely love red polishes with shimmer and glitter - I don't think I'll ever get tired of them.

The formula of "Red Carpet" is good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time was good.

I applied two stickers and dabbed a bit of white glitter onto my nails. I used Essie's "Pinking About You" for that.

Look at how pretty it looks.

Models Own ~ Red Carpet

I love red and especially paired with white.

Models Own ~ Red Carpet

This is "Red Carpet" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Models Own ~ Red Carpet
Models Own ~ Red Carpet

These are the things I used today.


I really like this "Red Carpet". It's pretty, I love the colour and the glitter, even though the glitter could be a bit more prominent.


Number of coats: Yes
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Great colour and quality
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It certainly is a nice one for sure. And the topper is cute too.

    I picked up my first Essie last week - Congrats. Will get around to blogging it sometime haha!

    ReplyDelete