Saturday, October 12, 2019

Pahlish ~ Suzie, Do You Copy?


Pahlish ~ Suzie, Do You Copy?
Described as a fluorescent jelly-shoe pink packed with violet/blue/pink/gold shifting flakes and microflakes

"Suzie, Do You Copy?" is part of a monthly nail polish collaboration box called "For The Love Of Polish". Pahlish and Polished For Days are in the box every month, the third maker changes and for August 2019 it was Great Lakes Lacquer that was the third polish in the box and that I showed you the day before yesterday. There's a link by the end of this post to both Great Lakes Lacquer and to Polished For Days.

The formula was good and the polish covered in two coats. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Major Dijit-54". I stamped with a dark purple stamping polish and placed a butterfly nail sticker on each ring finger nail. Then I topped it with the holo glitter topper "Northern Lights" from Out the Door.

Here's how it all ended up looking.

Pahlish ~ Suzy Do You Copy?

I really like the look of this. The base colour is also actually a little bit more neon than my pictures suggest.

Pahlish ~ Suzy Do You Copy?

Here's "Suzie, Do You Copy?" alone; two coats and no topcoat. This photo is pretty colour accurate - it is a super pretty polish!

Pahlish ~ Suzy Do You Copy?
Pahlish ~ Suzy Do You Copy?

This is all the stuff I used today.


I love this polish, the colour is amazing and the effect is really cool.

Links to the other two polishes in the box (as I put them up):



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with flakies
Overall impression: Very pretty colour and effect. I like it!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: