Friday, October 11, 2019

Polished For Days ~ The Upside Down


Polished For Days ~ The Upside Down
Described as a blue jelly base with green-orange-yellow shifting iridescent flakes and holographic flakes

"The Upside Down" is part of a monthly nail polish collaboration box called "For The Love Of Polish". Pahlish and Polished For Days are in the box every month, the third maker changes and for August 2019 it was Great Lakes Lacquer that was the third polish in the box and that I showed you yesterday. There's a link by the end of this post.

The formula was good and the polish covered in two coats on my nails. If you have longer/bigger nails than I do it might take a third to cover the nail line completely. The drying time is really good.

I placed two floral stickers on my nails and topped it all with topcoat to seal it all up. There's so much going on in this polish that I wanted to keep the nail art really simple.

Here's how it all ended up looking.

Polished For Days ~ The Upside Down
Polished For Days ~ The Upside Down

Look at all those beautiful flakies!

Polished For Days ~ The Upside Down
Polished For Days ~ The Upside Down

Here's "The Upside Down" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Polished For Days ~ The Upside Down
Polished For Days ~ The Upside Down

I am really impressed with this polish, the effect is just amazing. I'm seriously wowed.

Links to the other two polishes in the box (as I put them up):




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with flakies
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a pretty. I love all those flakies
Buy again: I would

2 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous and the little flowers just finish the mani off nicely - love it :-D

    ReplyDelete