Friday, October 25, 2019

Great Lakes Lacquer ~ Redrum


Great Lakes Lacquer ~ Redrum
Burgundy based linear holo filled with shifting magenta to orange shimmer and finished with holo microflake

"Redrum" is from Polish Pick Up for September 2018 where the theme was Horror Movies. This polish is inspired by "The Shining". I was so lucky to find this gem in a blog sale. Lucky me!

The formula is really good. I used two super easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "JR-58" and I stamped with Color Club's "Harp On It", which is my favourite silver holo to stamp with at the moment.

This is how it all ended up looking like, including topcoat. This first photo is taken with flash to show off the super pretty holo goodness.

Great Lakes Lacquer ~ Redrum
 
This photo is taken in daylight. Sun was there on and off, but it wasn't strong. It is Autumn after all.

Great Lakes Lacquer ~ Redrum

Here's "Redrum" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Great Lakes Lacquer ~ Redrum
Great Lakes Lacquer ~ Redrum

Here are the things I used today.


"Redrum" is super pretty and I was so glad to find it for sale.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo with shimmer and flakies
Overall impression: Great polish in all respects
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: