Monday, October 7, 2019

Nails Inc. ~ Time To Flamingle


Nails Inc. ~ Time To Flamingle
Shimmery lilac

"Time To Flamingle" was part of the Royal Gems value set of four polishes. I bought my bottle in TKMaxx, which means that it didn't come with the three other beautiful polishes. I did manage to find one of them though: "Crushing on Rubies", which I'll wear some other day.

"Time To Flamingle" is a bit sheer so I used it as a topper today - even though it does work on its own. My guess is that it takes three coats to make it opaque on its own. I layered it over a gorgeous purple shimmer from Essence, namely "Ultra Violet".

I added silver water decals to two of my nails and nail studs on the rest of them - topped it all with topcoat, and my manicure was finished.

Here it is:

Nails Inc. ~ Time To Flamingle

This is from the lightbox. Look at that absolutely gorgous shimmer!

Nails Inc. ~ Time To Flamingle

Here's a layer of "Time To Flamingle" over two coats of "Ultra Violet". I absolutely adore this combination.

Nails Inc. ~ Time To Flamingle
Nails Inc. ~ Time To Flamingle

This is the stuff I used today.  


I really like this polish and I especially like the two polishes together! I'm also going to try and layer "Time To Flamingle" over both hot pink and electric blue.


Number of coats: 1 over a colour or 3 alone
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great shimmer and colour. I love it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It does look nice. You get some really great gems in TK Maxx huh! I get many Orlys and OPI from them. They also do some good coffee as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been lucky in TKMaxx the last couple of times :D
      I have never seen any coffee in there though :D

      Delete