Thursday, October 3, 2019

Catrice ~ Attracting Pomp


Catrice ~ Attracting Pomp
Dark red packed with golden shimmer

Catrice recently came out with a new collection called "Gold Effect". There are 8 polishes in the series, and I bought three of them.

"Attracting Pomp" is the third and last one to shine on the blog. It's a beautiful dar red packed with really beautiful golden shimmer. It's my favourite of the three polishes I bought.

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good too.

I placed a silver sticker by the base of each nail and topped it with topcoat to seal it up.

Here's the final result.

Catrice ~ Attracting Pomp
Catrice ~ Attracting Pomp

I really like the result of this.

Catrice ~ Attracting Pomp
Catrice ~ Attracting Pomp

This is "Attracting Pomp" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. It's a great colour with an equally great shimmer.

Catrice ~ Attracting Pomp
Catrice ~ Attracting Pomp

This is my favourite polish of the bunch, I really like both the colour and the effect of the shimmer. It's a great polish for sure!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful polish, great shimmer, amazing polish
Buy again: Yes

5 comments:

  1. It is a very pretty polish <3 Liking the mani too with the wee stickers :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in doubt about this color. After seeing your swatches I might also pick it up though ;) I also have three other polishes of this Catrice collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this one, I think it's gorgeous :)

      Delete