Sunday, October 6, 2019

OPI ~ A Little Guilt Under The Kilt


OPI ~ A Little Guilt Under The Kilt
Classic red shimmer

"A Little Guilt Under The Kilt" is from OPI's Autumn 2019 Scotland collection. It's a beautiful, shimmery, sexy red - a colour that's right up my alley. It's the kind of red that OPI is really good at too.

The formula is really good and also easy to work with. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time was really good.

The dots are made with OPI's "Two-timing The Zones", which is a gorgeous pink crème and Attitude's "Glam Glitter Top Coat", which is a silvery holographic glitter.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

OPI ~ A Little Guilt Under The Kilt

I really like the look of this.

OPI ~ A Little Guilt Under The Kilt

This is "A Little Guilt Under The Kilt" alone; two coats with a layer of topcoat on top. Isn't it just lovely?

OPI ~ A Little Guilt Under The Kilt
OPI ~ A Little Guilt Under The Kilt

These are the three polishes I used today.


"A Little Guilt Under The Kilt" is so gorgeous. I love this kind of red. This is an amazing polish for sure!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Amazing colour and shimmer, I love it!
Buy again: Yes

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I so want this Scottish set haha. Good to see we merit a collection from OPI ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Scottish set would be just perfect for you :D

      Delete