Sunday, October 13, 2019

Walking down Memory Lane with Nubar ~ Reclaim

Walking down Memory Lane with Nubar ~ Reclaim
Green linear holo

"Reclaim" is the most amazing green holographic polish. It has been in my stash for 7 years and shame on me for only wearing it once in all these years!

This bottle is actually my second bottle of Reclaim. My first bottle hasn't obviously not run out from the one time I used it. But I stumbled over a blog sale where this bottle of Reclaim sat, ridiculously cheap. I thought that a backup bottle wouldn't harm anyone, so I bought it.

I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

I originally stamped on it, but I didn't like the result so I removed that immediately and added glitter instead. I used W7's "Christmas", which is a green, silver and red glitter.

Here's the final result photographed with flash.

Nubar ~ Reclaim

This is the same thing under a lamp.

Nubar ~ Reclaim

And this is Reclaim alone; two coats and no topcoat. It is photographed in the evening sun.

Nubar ~ Reclaim
Nubar ~ Reclaim

Here are the two bottles of prettiness I used today.

W7: Christmas and Nubar: Reclaim
W7: Christmas and Nubar: Reclaim

I absolutely love "Reclaim"; it is a really gorgeous polish. I love having a backup bottle too!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great colour!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Tut lol. I wonder how many of mine have been sitting unused :-|

    This is a great holo :-D Nice glitter too <3

    ReplyDelete