Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Catrice ~ Splendid Atmosphere


Catrice ~ Splendid Atmosphere
Purple packed with golden shimmer

Catrice recently came out with a new collection called "Gold Effect". There are 8 polishes in the series, and I bought three of them.

"Lustrous Seduction" is the second one to shine on the blog. It's a beautiful purple packed with really beautiful golden shimmer.

The formula is really good and I used two really easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good too.

The flowers on my nails are stamped on and they're from the stamping plate "Kitty Collection-03" from Moyou London. The stamping polish I used is from El Corazón and is called "Bisgue".

Here's the final result.

Catrice ~ Splendid Atmosphere

I love this colour combination!

Catrice ~ Splendid Atmosphere

This is "Splendid Atmosphere" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. It's a quite amazing shimmer.

Catrice ~ Splendid Atmosphere
Catrice ~ Splendid Atmosphere

These are the things I used today.


I really like this polish and I can't wait to try the last one out.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful polish, mostly because of the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: