Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Anonymous Lacquer: Teal Me You Love Me


Anonymous Lacquer: Teal Me You Love Me
Teal strong linear holo

I have had this polish for a very long time, I am not quite sure how long exactly. It says on the label that it's a "Polished Princess Blog Custom". I can't seem to find swatches of it online.

The formula is good though. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my nails and I love the way it looks.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "JR-98" and I stamped with El Corazòn's stamping polish "st-matte-107".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. This first photo is taken with flash.

Anonymous Lacquer: Teal Me You Love Me

This is the same thing taken in daylight. Look at that gorgeous colour.

Anonymous Lacquer: Teal Me You Love Me

Here's "Teal Me You Love Me" alone; two coats and no topcoat. This is taken with flash to show off the pretty rainbows.

Anonymous Lacquer: Teal Me You Love Me
Anonymous Lacquer: Teal Me You Love Me

This is the same thing in daylight. There are still great rainbows.

Anonymous Lacquer: Teal Me You Love Me
Anonymous Lacquer: Teal Me You Love Me

These are the things I used today.


If any of you know when "Teal Me You Love Me" are from, please let me know in the comments below. I'm curious.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great colour, formula and rainbows. Great polish.
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. Looks good, I like it :-D And cute stamping :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty color. Can't say I've heard of this brand before ... or maybe I did and forgot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this brand, she has made so many pretty polishes :)

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful shade, one of my favourites, I like it a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, I always feel good wearing teal nails :)

    ReplyDelete