Friday, April 24, 2020

Butter London: No More Waity Katie


Butter London: No More Waity Katie
Grey jelly with lavender microglitter

I'm trying to work my way through the stash of polishes that I consider rehoming. "No More Waity Katie" is actually quite pretty. I like the lavender microglitters a lot. The grey base is a jelly though and jellies aren't my favourites - you probably know that by now :D

Today I'm wearing it for the first and probably last time. I used three coats for full opacity. I tried to get away with two but it didn't look amazing. The third coat made a huge difference. The drying time is good.

I decided to perk it up a bit with some colour. I stamped on it with Colour Alike's stamping polish "Tainted love". I found my design on Chez Delaney's stamping plate "Water Marble". I topped it all with Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

Here's the final design:

Butter London: No More Waity Katie

I think this is quite pretty!

Butter London: No More Waity Katie

Here's "No More Waity Katie" alone; three coats and no topcoat.

Butter London: No More Waity Katie
Butter London: No More Waity Katie

This is the stuff I used today.


"No More Waity Katie" has been sitting in my box of untrieds for quite a lot of years. It's quite funny now that I think of it: Today it's no more waity for "No More Waity Katie" :D 
This polish will be rehomed.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with microglitter
Overall impression: I like the cute microglitter. I'm not fond of the jelly finish.
Buy again: No

2 comments: