Monday, April 20, 2020

Sally Hansen: Prince Char-Mint


Sally Hansen: Prince Char-Mint
Mint green crème

I have always liked mint green polishes but there was a time where I would never actually wear it myself. Those times have changed though and today I'm happily wearing lots of colours - including mint green.

The formula is really good and it took two easy coats to achieve the desired opacity. The drying time is good.

I applied a layer of holo glitter before I stamped on it. The topper is Catrice's "Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling".

The design I stamped on is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L018". I stamped with Colors by Llarowe's "Lilac Petals".

This is the final design, including a layer of topcoat. I tested out a new (to me) topcoat on my pinkie, Barry M's "Wet Set Topcoat". It turned out to smear the stamping a lot, which is why I only tried it on the pinkie.

Sally Hansen: Prince Char-Mint and Catrice: Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling

This photo is taken with flash.

Sally Hansen: Prince Char-Mint and Catrice: Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling

Here's two coats of Sally Hansen "Prince Char-Mint", with a layer of Catrice holo glitter topper "Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling".

Sally Hansen: Prince Char-Mint and Catrice: Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling
Sally Hansen: Prince Char-Mint and Catrice: Whatever You Are, Be Sparkling

This is Sally Hansen "Prince Char-Mint" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Sally Hansen: Prince Char-Mint
Sally Hansen: Prince Char-Mint

Here are all the things I used today.


I think "Prince Char-Mint" is a really pretty polish and it's perfect for Spring and Summer.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Good formula, nice colour, good drying time
Buy again: Yes

5 comments:

  1. Must say I like a mint green too and this is lovely. Looks fab with the purple. I think purple and green is always a good combo! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Purple and green look fab together :)

      Delete
  2. A show was the nail polish !! I'll try to do..
    My greetings,

    www.purestyle.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty, I like it alone and with glitter top coat :-) It's a very nice stamping, I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete