Sunday, April 26, 2020

Colors by Llarowe: This Side Of Heaven


Colors by Llarowe: This Side Of Heaven
Turquoise jelly base with original UP pigment and Aurora pigment that shifts red to gold to green

"This Side Of Heaven" is from the Let's Head To The Beach-collection from April 2018.

The formula is really good for a jelly and I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time is good.

I added water decals onto my nails. I actually thought that these were more than a black outline so they would be more visible on the nails. Also I turned the one on my pointer upside down by accident :D

I dapped a tiny bit of glitter here and there. I used W7's "White Wedding" for that.

Here's the final result, including topcoat. I really like that shimmer!

Colors by Llarowe: This Side Of Heaven
Colors by Llarowe: This Side Of Heaven

I have become very fond of adding just a bit of glitter on my nails to spice everything up a bit.

Colors by Llarowe: This Side Of Heaven
Colors by Llarowe: This Side Of Heaven

This is "This Side of Heaven" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. Look at that pretty shimmer!

Colors by Llarowe: This Side Of Heaven
Colors by Llarowe: This Side Of Heaven

And here's the stuff I used today.


I really like the shimmer in this polish, it's really pretty.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer and shifting pigment
Overall impression: Pleasant colour and really impressive pigment
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: