Thursday, April 16, 2020

Trend It Up: #148


Trend It Up: #148
Grass green with golden shimmer

My Trend It Up-polishes are all bought in Germany on one of my many trips there. #148 is a gorgeous spring green shimmer with a great formula. I used two really easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good too.

I applied a nail sticker onto each nail and also dapped a bit of glitter onto them as well. I used Catrice's "Rose Quartz" for that.

Here's the final manicure including a layer of topcoat.

Trend It Up: #148
Trend It Up: #148

The glitter was a bit denser than I remembered but I liked the result anyway.

Trend It Up: #148
Trend It Up: #148

This is Trend It Up #148 alone - two coats and no added topcoat yet.

Trend It Up: #148
Trend It Up: #148

And here are the things I used.


Trend It Up is a highly recommendable brand and I'll definitely check out the display next time I've got the chance.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and shimmer. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: