Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Gabrini: B02 (Pembe)


Gabrini ~ B02 (Pembe)
Red with pink microglitter

I bought today's polish when I was on a holiday in Turkey. It's a gorgeous red crelly packed with pink glitter. It was cheap and I have been quite impressed with the other polishes I've tried from this brand.

The formula is really good and super easy to work with. It took two coats to achieve full opacity and the drying time was good as well.

I added one silver sticker onto each nail and topped it all with a generous layer of topcoat.

Here's the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Gabrini: B02 (Pembe)
Gabrini: B02 (Pembe)

I really like this polish.

Gabrini: B02 (Pembe)
Gabrini: B02 (Pembe)

This is B02 (Pembe) on its own; two coats and no topcoat. Isn't that just pretty? It's even prettier once the topcoat is applied.

Gabrini: B02 (Pembe)
Gabrini: B02 (Pembe)

Here are the two things I used today.


I am so pleased that I brought a bunch of Gabrini polishes with me home. They are so gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great effect and formula
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: