Sunday, April 12, 2020

Maybelline: Purple Dazzle

Maybelline: Purple Dazzle
Purple tinted base with purple, pink and holographic glitters

Today's polish looks so super pretty in the bottle. Let's see if that beauty transfers onto the nails, shall we?

The formula is okay, although the base comes on really sheer. I ended up using three coats for my nails. I opted against a fourth coat because that's just too many. The drying time was good.

I added silver nail stickers onto my nails and topped the whole thing with a gel-look topcoat (no lamp needed).

Here's my final result.

Maybelline: Purple Dazzle
Maybelline: Purple Dazzle

I think the glitters are really pretty here.

Maybelline: Purple Dazzle
Maybelline: Purple Dazzle

Here's "Purple Dazzle" alone; three coats and a layer of topcoat.

Maybelline: Purple Dazzle
Maybelline: Purple Dazzle

This is the polish and the nail stickers lined up for a photo :D


I still really like the look of "Purple Dazzle". I won't use it alone again though, but I'll wear it over a purple base colour for sure.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Tinted base with glitter
Overall impression: I love the glitter but I really wish that the base was a bit less sheer
Buy again: Nah

8 comments:

  1. Wow, my favorite kind of polish ... purple and sparkly! I'm sad we don't get Maybelline polish here anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice, it`s a pity it`s so sheer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it :-D And mice final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pity that it needs 3 or more coats, but it is really beautiful and very rich of glitter particles! :-)

    ReplyDelete