Friday, April 17, 2020

Lulaa: No named Pink


Lulaa: No named Pink
Pink strong linear holo

Today's polish has lost its label so I don't know its name or number. It actually looks purple in the bottle because of the strong holographic flames. It shows up pink on the nails.  

The formula is good and I used two coats for desired opaqueness. The drying time is average.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "OM-D08". I stamped with my favourite dark purple stamping polish from El Corazón called "Restless Night".

This is the end result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Lulaa: No named Pink

Aren't those rainbows just impressive?

Lulaa: No named Pink

Here's the base polish alone before I topcoated it. I really love those rainbows! The photo is taken in the sun.

Lulaa: No named Pink

Here's the stuff I used today.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, great rainbows, cool colour
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Interesting to see the difference between the bottle and the nail. It's pretty in both cases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite funny to think that I applied purple polish, and what turned up on the nails was pink :D

      Delete
  2. It is a lovely holo polish. Funny how it looks different in the bottle to the nails. We all love those rainbows :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real beauty! Such a strong holo effect, gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them strong! The stronger, the better :D

      Delete