Saturday, April 11, 2020

Catrice: Red Notting Hill Thrill


Catrice: Red Notting Hill Thrill
Sexy red with shimmer

There was a time where I refused to wear red nail polish but I've changed. I absolutely adore a nice, sexy red - either with microglitter or with shimmer. Rawr!

"Red Notting Hill Thrill" is from Catrice's series of Liquid Metal-polishes. The formula is perfect and the polish applies flawlessly. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

I applied a bit of pink foil in the bottom "corner" of each nail. Then I stamped on top of the foil. The design is from KADS' stamping plate "Geometry 007" and I stamped with a beautiful dark purple stamping polish from El Corazón called "Restless Night".

I topcoated it all and here's the final result:

Catrice: Red Notting Hill Thrill

It didn't quite turn out the way I imagined it but I like it a lot anyway.

Catrice: Red Notting Hill Thrill

This is "Red Notting Hill Thrill" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. Isn't that just gorgeous?! I love it!

Catrice: Red Notting Hill Thrill
Catrice: Red Notting Hill Thrill

Here's the stuff I used today.


Catrice makes some really awesome polishes! "Red Notting Hill Thrill" could easily become a favourite shimmer red.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour and finish, flawless formula
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: