Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Essie: Surprise & Delight


Essie: Surprise & Delight
Red metallic

Essie has made another great collection of Valentine's polishes this year. I bought four out of six.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. The brush is wide and flat and fits my nails just perfectly. I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L07". I stamped with a baby pink shimmer stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

I topped the whole thing with El Corazón's holo flakie topper 421h/25 and finished the whole thing with a layer of topcoat.

This is the result of the day:

Essie: Surprise & Delight

I love the look of this.

Essie: Surprise & Delight

Here's "Surprise & Delight" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look how beautiful it is.

Essie: Surprise & Delight
Essie: Surprise & Delight

Here are all the things I used today.


I am so impressed with "Surprise & Delight". It's super pretty and the formula is great.


Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic
Overall impression: Awesome formula, colour and finish
Buy again: Yes!

2 comments: