Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Dance Legend Anna Gorelova: 58 Moraine


Dance Legend Anna Gorelova: 58 Moraine
Teal crelly with holographic flakies

Today's polish is a really gorgeous teal with holo flakies. The formula is really good and I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time is really good.

I made a simple pink stripe on each nail and then I applied a leaf-shaped nail stud next to the stripe.

Then I topcoated it all and my nails were done. This photo is taken in daylight.

Dance Legend Anna Gorelova: 58 Moraine
Dance Legend Anna Gorelova: 58 Moraine

Aren't these flakes just gorgeous? And that nail stud is iridescent and shifts between pink and blue.

Dance Legend Anna Gorelova: 58 Moraine
Dance Legend Anna Gorelova: 58 Moraine

Here's #58 Moraine alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. This colour is just gorgeous!

Dance Legend Anna Gorelova: 58 Moraine
Dance Legend Anna Gorelova: 58 Moraine

This is the stuff I used today. This picture also shows how the studs shifts between pink and blue.


#58 Moraine is super gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crelly with flakes
Overall impression: Really pretty polish
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: