Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Claire's: #13491 Copper


Claire's: #13491 Copper
Copper with pink shimmer

Copper isn't really "my" colour but this polish from Claire's has the most gorgeous pink shimmer so I just had to buy it.

The formula is really good and it took two easy coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "St. Happy by GoGo Only". I stamped with a regular nail polish from Max Factor called "Burgundy Crush".

Here's how it all ended up looking like including a layer of topcoat.

Claire's: #13491 Copper

I love these two colours together. The stamp is great too.

Claire's: #13491 Copper

Here's "#13491 Copper" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at that beautiful shimmer!

Claire's: #13491 Copper
Claire's: #13491 Copper

And here are the polishes I used.


"#13491 Copper" is so gorgeous; I love it!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I love the shimmer effect!!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Must confess I do like this a lot. That shimmer oh wow :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how this copper looks on your nails, I'm not so sure if it would look nice on mine, I'm not used to this kind of colour... I agree with you, these two colours match nicely and it's a beautiful final stamping manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really a "me"-colour either, but I think it's gorgeous nonetheless :)

      Delete