Friday, December 8, 2017

Catrice ~ Berry Bow



Catrice ~ Berry Bow
Deep berry pink with subtle shimmer

Barry Bow is from the ProvoCatrice collection from Summer 2017.
Barry Bow is a weird name and I was thinking that I may be able to get a job as a nail polish name giver. I think I would have called this polish Barry Mani-Bow instead, haha! :D

Ahem, anyway! I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was pretty good.

I topped it with a layer of Out The Door’s “Northern Lights” holo glitter topper, and then I stamped on it. The floral design is from Moyra’s stamping plate No. 112: “Far Far Away”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Peach Echo”. I applied a layer of ordinary topcoat and this is my final manicure taken in the sun.

Catrice ~ Berry Bow

Isn’t that just pretty?

Catrice ~ Berry Bow

This is Berry Bow on its own, two coats and no topcoat yet. It’s a pretty and pleasant shade.

Catrice ~ Berry Bow

This is the stuff I used.


I know this is very Summer-y but I refuse to let the seasons dictate which designs I wear on my nails. Having said that: I don’t think I’ve ever worn anything really Christmassy over the Summer :D

Berry Bow was limited edition. I don’t know if you’ll be able to still buy it somewhere.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Subtle shimmer
Overall impression: Pleasant colour, nice quality
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: