Sunday, December 3, 2017

H&M ~ Pinking out Loud



H&M ~ Pinking out Loud
Deep pink with shimmer and flecks

H&M’s newest makeup line is really good in my opinion. Previously I found H&M’s polishes to be hit or miss: They were either really good or really lousy. I haven’t bought one single polish from their newest line that wasn’t a hit.

Pinking out Loud is a great looking polish in the bottle, and I was curious to see if it was just as nice on the nails. It was! I used two really easy and fast drying coats for full opacity. The shimmer and flecks are just beautiful!

The floral stamp is from stamping plate “BPL-029” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Restless Night”, a gorgeous deep purple shimmer.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.

H&M ~ Pinking out Loud

I adore these two colours together!

H&M ~ Pinking out Loud

Here’s “Pinking out Loud” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

H&M ~ Pinking out Loud

Here are the things I used to create this manicure.


I love this. I’d definitely wear these two colours together again!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer and flecks
Overall impression: This is a really gorgeous polish
Buy again: Yes 

10 comments: