Sunday, December 17, 2017

ManGlaze ~ Mink Mitten



ManGlaze ~ Mink Mitten
Metallic matte lavender

Manglaze! I have loved that brand since I heard about them first. They state on their website that: “ManGlaze is the only matte nail polish made for men and really badass women“. They have really creative names and the bottle labels are awesome.

Mink Mitten is described as: “Metallic Lavender Matte Nail Polish, with mega sparkly shit that makes it look way awesome”, and that’s exactly what it looks like to me too :D

I used two really easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is really good.

I made holographic purple stripes on it with Colour Alike’s ”Butterfly Dance” and topped the whole thing with topcoat.

This is my final manicure:

 ManGlaze ~ Mink Mitten

Here’s Mink Mitten on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet. I think it’s amazing that it’s possible to make a matte polish that contains that much shimmer!

 ManGlaze ~ Mink Mitten

Here are the two polishes side by side. Look at that label, isn’t it just amazing?

 ManGlaze ~ Mink Mitten

I haven’t actually bought any ManGlaze polishes for a very long time. They don’t seem to come out with any new colours and I have already got the ones I want from their core line.

Are you also a ManGlaze fan and therefore a member of the club of really badass women? :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic matte with shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality polish, love the name and the label too
Buy again: Yes

9 comments:

  1. It looks super awesome on its own :-D Love these purples, great mani with the CA :-D

    So does that make you a "badass woman" then ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own anything from Manglaze but they make fun polishes and it's an interesting brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the few I've got, and I agree, it's a really interesting brand :)

      Delete
  3. Oh what a great combo, violet and lavender!!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't have Any polishes from that brand but i like it and love your mani♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a nice polish! I wish I could say I'm part of the badass women but I'm not :D

    ReplyDelete