Tuesday, December 5, 2017

KBShimmer ~ Have a Look-Ski



KBShimmer ~ Have a Look-Ski

Denim blue linear holo

Have a Look-Ski is from the Winter/Holiday 2016 collection. It’s a beautiful denim blue holographic nail polish.

The first coat seems a bit sheer but the polish builds up easily in two coats. The drying time is really good.

I put a holographic round glitter bit or two on each nail before I sealed the whole thing up with topcoat.

This is my final manicure taken with flash.

KBShimmer ~ Have a Look-Ski

I just love those rainbows!

KBShimmer ~ Have a Look-Ski

Here’s the same thing in ordinary daylight, no flash. You can see that the rainbows still want to come out and play.

KBShimmer ~ Have a Look-Ski

Here’s the polish and the Inglot glitter.

KBShimmer ~ Have a Look-Ski

I like this mix and the simplicity :)
 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good quality, pleasant colour. I like that it builds up in two coats.
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: