Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Debby ~ #27



Debby ~ #27
Ox blood red crelly

Today’s polish is really special! My boyfriend gave it to me as an advent calendar gift for the first Sunday in advent. Isn’t that just something!

The formula is good and the polish is really easy to apply. I applied two coats and the drying time was really good.

The heart design is from Moyra’s stamping plate “56 Celebration-2” and I stamped with Color Club’s “Halo-Graphic”.

This is what it all ended up looking like, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in ordinary daylight.

Debby ~ #27 nail polish

Here’s a photo taken in my lightbox. I really like the look of this.

Debby ~ #27 nail polish

Look how shiny #27 is on its own. This is two coats and no topcoat yet.

Debby ~ #27 nail polish

This is the polishes and the stamping plate I used.


I think my boyfriend is a keeper, don’t you think? :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crelly
Overall impression: Deep and shiny colour, very impressive and vampy
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. It's a really pretty manicure! And hos nice of your boyfriend. My husband never gives me polishes:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend loves picking polishes for me, and I really appreciate that :)

      Delete
  2. Oh what a precious manicure! And this dark nail polish is a love!! Very nice choice! Smuack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely polish and great mani! Wonderful boyfriend - he is a keeper ;-)

    ReplyDelete