Friday, December 15, 2017

CND Creative Play ~ Flirting with Fire



CND Creative Play ~ Flirting with Fire
Magenta packed with shimmer

Here’s a beautiful shimmer polish from CND from their Creative Play series.

The formula is great and the polish applies really easily. I used two coats for my manicure and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate BP-L060 and I stamped with a dark blue shimmery stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

This is the final manicure including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in ordinary daylight on a cloudy day.

CND Creative Play ~ Flirting with Fire

Here is Flirting with Fire on its own. Two coats and no topcoat just yet. 

CND Creative Play ~ Flirting with Fire

These are the things I used: 

CND Creative Play ~ Flirting with Fire

I must admit that I really dig this polish. The formula is great and the colour is so me. I love the shimmer too. I haven’t been impressed with CND’s glitter polishes – the ones I’ve tried are too sheer/jelly-ish for my likings, but the last two shimmers I’ve tried are just great. So I might buy more of their shimmers and donate the glitter polishes to a more jelly-loving home.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, nice formula, good drying time
Buy again: Yes

9 comments: