Wednesday, December 13, 2017

CND Vinylux ~ Limeade #127



CND Vinylux ~ Limeade #127
Spring green shimmer

I got Limeade as a present from one of my good polish friends. She found it on special and bought an extra, which I ended up getting. It’s a super nice green so I was happy to receive it.

I used two easy coats for desired opacity. For a short moment I thought I was going to need three coats, but no: Two was enough. The drying time was good.

I found some cute flower sticker and attached a flower by the base of each nail. I sealed the whole thing up with topcoat, and this, dear readers, is my final manicure taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.

CND Vinylux ~ Limeade #127

I really like this shade of green, it’s a very optimistic colour.

CND Vinylux ~ Limeade #127

Happy thoughts go out to my polish friend – thank you so much for the present! :)

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Happy colour, nice formula, good drying time
Buy again: Yes

7 comments: