Saturday, December 16, 2017

Wycon ~ Sugar Effect #807



Wycon ~ Sugar Effect #807
Blue/teal textured polish with gold, green and teal glitter.

This polish is from Italy. It’s a beautiful textured polish that covers in two easy coats. The drying time is average.

The butterfly on my ring finger is a water decal, and I decorated the other nails with a little flowery stud by the base of each nail.

I did apply a layer of topcoat over it. It didn’t make the textured polish smooth but it enhanced the effect of the glittery bits in the polish.

This is what my nails ended up looking like.

Wycon ~ Sugar Effect #807

And this is the stuff I used.

Wycon ~ Sugar Effect #807

That’s it for today. See you again tomorrow :)

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Textured with microglitter
Overall impression: It’s a very pretty polish
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: