Sunday, December 31, 2017

Superchic ~ No Rest for the Wicked



Superchic ~ No Rest for the Wicked
Deep emerald green linear holo

“No Rest for the Wicked” is from the Dreamology collection.

It’s a one coater like many of its sisters but I used two because I like my manicures better that way. The drying time is really good.

I drew two holo glitter lines down each nail in a V-shape and topped the whole thing with topcoat.

Here’s the final manicure taken with flash. On this picture you can see how the polish has separated into two green colours. I shook the bottle for a long time but wasn’t able to mix the two colours together again. My nails got the colour of the top green, the darkest one.

Superchic ~ No Rest for the Wicked
 
This is the same thing in the lightbox to show off the pretty glitter from H&M: “Fairie Holo”.

Superchic ~ No Rest for the Wicked

Here’s “No Rest for the Wicked” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Superchic ~ No Rest for the Wicked

This are the two sisters side by side.

Superchic ~ No Rest for the Wicked

It’s a really nice green. I puzzled over the separation though. 


Number of coats: 2 but it’s a true one coater
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Pleasant green, nice rainbows
Buy again: I would

2 comments: