Monday, December 25, 2017

El Corazón ~ 423/909

El Corazón ~ French Jacquard 423/909
Cornflower blue shimmer

It’s not a secret that I’m a fan of El Corazón’s polishes. I think they make great colours and finishes. I just wish they had names instead of numbers :D Today’s polish is from the French Jacquard collection from late Summer 2017.

I used two really easy and fast drying coats of 423/909. The polish is a deep cornflower blue that dries up to a silky matte finish.

The stamp is from the stamping plate XY-B03, the same plate I mentioned a couple of days ago. It’s a big acrylic plate and it’s really hard to see the engraved patterns on it. It works like a charm though and I guess that’s what counts in the end. The stamping polish I used is from El Corazón as well and is called “Fuchsia” (A colour that my BF delights in mispronouncing very badly.)

Here’s my final manicure including a layer of topcoat.

El Corazón ~ 423/909
El Corazón: French Jacquard 423/909

 
This is 423/909 on its own; two coats and no topcoat. It’s a really lovely blue.

El Corazón ~ 423/909
El Corazón: French Jacquard 423/909

 
Here are the two polishes photographed on top of the acrylic stamping plate. It’s big as you can see, and perhaps you get an impression of how difficult it is to see the designs.


I really like this. I think the colours are perfect for each other and I like the design as well. 

Please tell me: Were there nail polishes under the Christmas tree for you? 


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Silky matte shimmer
Overall impression: I think it’s really pretty, both the colour and the effect
Buy again: Yes

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty manicure!
    Merry Christmas!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Both with and without the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mani and I do love the colour. :-D

    Not so many, just a little set! But I got a few pairs of fancy shoes! I must teach the boyfriend the ways of nail polish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great color! I love the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete