Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Anny ~ Stargate To Heaven


Anny ~ Stargate To Heaven
Burgundy shimmer

I am definitely a fan of Anny’s polishes. I think they’re great quality and the selection of colours and finishes is good.

The formula of “Stargate To Heaven” is good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

The starry stamp is from the stamping plate “ZJOY-plus009” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “First Kiss”. I topped the whole thing with El Corazón’s holo flakie topper “521h/25”.

Here’s the final result.

Anny ~ Stargate To Heaven

I really like these two colours together. And the flakie topper it gorgeous over almost all polishes.

Anny ~ Stargate To Heaven

This is “Stargate to Heaven” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Anny ~ Stargate To Heaven
Anny ~ Stargate To Heaven

Here’s the stuff I used today.


I loved wearing this.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and finish
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Never tried Anny's...will have to look into it.
    You mani looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete